Call For Abstract
The abstract submissions will be carried only on the web site via the Abstract Submission Module.
The abstract must contain the following subjects: Spasticity, Dystonia, Anatomy, Other Movement Disorders, Movement Analysis, Others.
OPENING FOR THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS: SEPTEMBER 1, 2018
DEADLINE FOR THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS: MARCH 16, 2019
Important Points and Rules for Submission of Abstracts
Abstracts must be sent over the system in ENGLISH. Abstracts sent independently of the system, by post, or in languages other than English will not be accepted. Abstracts sent over the internet, if accepted, will be printed as they arrive, so they should be free of errors.
The presenting author MUST REGISTER by March 16th, 2019 - Saturday. Abstracts of unregistered authors will not be published at the abstract book of the congress.
Last date for submission of abstracts: March 16th, 2019 - Saturday.
Best Abstract Awards
Awards will be given for the three best abstracts in each category (Poster Presentations, Open Communication).
Rules for Abstracts
Instructions for Open Communications
- Abstracts will be gathered via the online abstract system.
- Authors’ names must not include their academic titles.
- The abstract must contain the following headers: Objective, Material, Method, Results, Conclusion and Keywords.
- The abstract, not including the title, author’s name and surname must not exceed 500 words.
- Names must be written with only the first letter capitalized, and unabbreviated.
- The name and address of the institution where the author works must be included.
- Abstracts headers must be in title case (first letters capitalized only), with the exception of abbreviations.
- If abbreviations are used in the abstract, the unabbreviated form must be included in parentheses.
- The objective and material of the project must be briefly stated. Results must be summarized with sufficient numerical data, and conclusions should be explained within the results presented.
Instructions for accepted abstracts for open communications.
* Powerpoint presentations must not be longer than 8 minutes.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
Instructions for accepted abstracts for poster presentations. Posters must be 70 cm wide and 90 cm high and should be designed to be legible from at least one meter away. The date, place and number of the stands where posters will be exhibited shall be announced by the organizing committee. Posters shall be affixed by sticky putty, and no other material shall be allowed. Assistance will be provided to the presenters in hanging their posters.